Price (without admission to Bay Aquarium): $75 Adult, $70 Seniors (65+), Child (12>) $50 Price (with admission to Bay Aquarium): $105 Adult, $99 Seniors (65+), Child (12>) $64 Duration: 10 hours Tour Departure Time: 8:30am Departs: The Ferry Building (Next to Pier 1 in Financial District) Book online or call Toll Free: 1-866-991-TOUR (1-866-991-8687)
• Smaller groups • Flat screen video • Movies • Refreshments • Large windows • And luxury seats!
In July and August, a larger vehicle may be
Monterey and Carmel Tour Benefits:
• Most Interactive, Unique Monterey Tour Around
• Smallest Group Tour from San Francisco. We don't use Motor-coaches.
• Meet others on board this luxury shuttle while you play games and have fun
• Complimentary refreshments and snacks • First class service on the most entertaining tour around • Only Monterey Tour with truly Expert Tour Guide (A Big Plus!)
• This Tour Starts at The San Francisco Ferry Building
• Pacific Ocean Drive on Entertainer Cruiser Tour
• Photo stops at Pigeon Point Lighthouse
• Monterey Historic District
• Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
• 20 minute guided Historic District Walk (free)
• Cannery Row for short guided walk, lunch and shopping
• Monterey Aquarium Option (fast entry - no long lines!)
• 17-Mile Drive (Scenic tour including Pacific Grove)
• Typical Stops: Lone Cypress and Ghost Tree
• Carmel Village (short guided walk & free time)
• Photo stop at the Carmel Mission
• Return to San Francisco on the Entertainer Cruiser Tour
• End at: Union Square and the Ferry Building
Other Sights You'll See: (you will see the following from the entertainer bus)
Enjoy a sightseeing tour to Monterey and Carmel from San Francisco. This is a 10 hour tour that departs from and returns to San Francisco. Carmel is a small town which has rich artistic history. It is situated on the Monterey Peninsula in Monterey County, California. Read More..
Follow SF Tours:
Carmel & Monterey, CA
Tour Carmel, home to some of the best Art Galleries on the West Coast.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, rated as the #3 family attraction in the U.S. by the well-regarded Zagat Survey.
SF Tours operates fully insured PUC/TCP-licensed vehicles. TCP# 19562